We are Rp'ers who like talking about anime.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

the first rp of the site

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

the first rp of the site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:02 pm

When i saw you i flipped back and start shooting you too

xTerminatorx
xTerminatorx

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:10 pm

i run into the building and pull my pistol out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenFromGrace
Student
Student
FallenFromGrace

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:12 pm

I crash though a gun shop barely avoiding the exploding spider grab a new sniper and camoflouge and head into the deep forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:16 pm

I have trapped all the forest with C4

xTerminatorx
xTerminatorx

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:19 pm

i hed toward the back entrance and point my gun in the direction i'm heading. (like this)

the first rp of the site - Page 2 600px-Hitman_32-1-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FallenFromGrace
Student
Student
FallenFromGrace

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:22 pm

I climb the tallest tree to avoid all c4 planted on the forest floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

I go further into the air with my wings and throw a c4 down and sytart a huge forest fire

"...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." - Pain

the first rp of the site - Page 2 Forumsigv2 the first rp of the site - Page 2 Naruto_VS_Sasuke_Animation_by_isaiahk9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animerpnetwork.forumotion.com
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:10 pm

I put my watergun and i quench the fire and i saw you jumping at the three and i cutting it off

Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

I quickly jump from tree to tree and throw a kunai at MoiZzz in the face

"...Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth." - Pain

the first rp of the site - Page 2 Forumsigv2 the first rp of the site - Page 2 Naruto_VS_Sasuke_Animation_by_isaiahk9
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:36 pm

That was just a clone to trick im behind you and stabing you with my sword

Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Once u stab me a bunch of crows come out and u see a huge eye staring at you knowing you've been caught in my sharingan

Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:18 pm

As fast as i recognize that im in your genjutsu i compiel chakra and get out of this.Then i throw you my shiruken shadow clone

Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:20 pm

I use my substitution Hutus and flee into the burned forest

Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Im using my Byakugan to track you down and as fast as i done this i throw you an Katon gokakyuu no jutsu

Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:54 pm

It winded up being a clone and a hundred come out of the forest with chakra distributed evenly deeming your byakugan useless and all go for head on attack with Odama rasengans

Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm

I see flare and i quickly run at him with a kunai

Back to top Go down
Flarewind
Moderator Captain
Moderator Captain
Flarewind

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:26 pm

i hear his footsteps getting close so i use a substitution jutsu and jump into the air throwing 5 kunais at him

the first rp of the site - Page 2 Jan-8-2012
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21700000/sonic-and-cream-sonic-and-cream-21726450-600-600.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

I catch all five and use fire style fire blossom

Back to top Go down
Flarewind
Moderator Captain
Moderator Captain
Flarewind

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:29 pm

i use shadow clone jutsu making hundreds of clones then i disapear into the mass

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21700000/sonic-and-cream-sonic-and-cream-21726450-600-600.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm

As the blossoms destroy your clones by the dozens the fire goes out and kunai were in them and they started slashing up the rest of clones

Back to top Go down
Flarewind
Moderator Captain
Moderator Captain
Flarewind

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:32 pm

as he is busy destroying clones i appear behind him and use Hachi Senbon no Jutsu my remaining clones use it too

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:27 pm

I quicly see the original start using the hand signs before the rest and i appear in front of you and grab flare by the neck and make him see my sharingan eyes which locks him into a mind lock of me stabbing u with a sword feeling the full pain, as the first hour goes by of him feeling he thinks its been that long but in the genjutsu it only been a second.......

Back to top Go down
Flarewind
Moderator Captain
Moderator Captain
Flarewind

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:54 pm

i quickly store up all my chakra and break out of shuns sharingan then i quickly make a full power chakra ball in my hand and slam it into shuns chest while he was stunned from my sharingan escape

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:06 pm

As im laying on the ground an see him running i use fireball jutsu at you

Back to top Go down
Flarewind
Moderator Captain
Moderator Captain
Flarewind

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:26 pm

i use a substitution jutsu and follow that up with a shadow clone jutsu making hundreds of clones after that me and my clones all use lightning blade jutsu then i leap into the air and come crashing down on you stabing you with lighting blade while my clones wait just in case i miss or you dodge me

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the first rp of the site
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next