AnimeRPnetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Rp'ers who like talking about anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Panda
Panda

layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough. Empty
PostSubject: layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough.   layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:26 am

I dig the new layout. A lot better than the previous one. farao

Also, just saying, but i read the rping you are doing, and in my opinion it's a little ridiculous. I mean i don't really rp myself, but i have read quite a few rping forums and stuff. Anyway what i'm saying is that it's a bit weird. You all have so many high tech skills and all of you can basically do everything and you rarely die. What i mean is that maybe you should make it a bit different? Like if you want to start rping on this site some more then like make some official skill list and rank list. Make masters and teachers. Make it so that you have to beat someone or do something in order to rank up or do quests to get other skills or just train with or without your master, but have like a official thread for training, quests, pvp and so on. Just giving out my ideas, that's all. Anyway yeah i dig the new layout a lot more than the previous farao
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough.   layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:20 pm

I find this suggestion very good but you need to know that right now we rping for fun.When more ppl come we will be more organised Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panda
Panda

PostSubject: Re: layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough.   layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Hah, yeah true that. Needs a bit more people indeed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough.   layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough. I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:35 pm

I agree panda, i might make you a mod so you cant get all that set up, it is getting weird everybody having a ability that counters yours
Back to top Go down
https://animerpnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough.   layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

layout...........................................................10 letters? i think that's enough.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeRPnetwork :: Off topic-
Jump to: