AnimeRPnetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Rp'ers who like talking about anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto:War of Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flarewind
Moderator Captain
Moderator Captain
Flarewind

Naruto:War of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Naruto:War of Shadows   Naruto:War of Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:49 am

Introduction
Hey everyone it's flare I'm debuting my first fanfic story i hope you all enjoy it.It has Shadouge ShadowxRouge and SonAmy SonicxAmy.It is rated M just so nobody is surprised.

Chapter 1
Sonic wakes up and walks over to Amy.
“Amy get up if we're late for our rondevous with Silver he'll be pissed and we wont have the i formation we need on the Shadow Disciples,”Sonic whispers softly.
“Sonic I'm tired from last night can i please just sleep a little...mmmm...more...”
Sonic whispers to Amy “sleep well” and puts on his ninja outfit.Then he equips himself with basic necesities and leaves.Feeling a little hungry he decides to stop and get some Breakfast Ramen.
“Sonikku i knew you were going to stop by for breakast so i made you three bowls of Ramen.”
“Thanks Kaiku,”Sonic replies as he finishes his first bowl.
“You must be hungry?”Amy asked sarcastically.
“As a matter of fact i am.”Sonic replies finishing his last bowl of Ramen.
“We're going to be late,”Amy says as she leaves the Ramen shop.
“Sorry Kaiku gotta go!”Sonic yells as he scrambles after Amy.
“Alrighty!”
Running at an amazing speed Sonic quickly catches up to Amy.
Sonic slows to Amy's pace and says,“Silver's going to meet us at Shou Lake to discuss the Shadow Disciples.”
“Ok,we'll hide when we reach the lakefront,”Amy says in return.
After a about five minutes a sparkle catches Amy's eye and she jumps in the tree nearest to her.Sonic quickly follows and kneels down next to her in the tree.
“Call him,”Sonic says blaintly.
Amy whistles an almost perfect bird call.
“Happy?”Amy replies sharply.
“Not really.”
“I'm here, you guys can come down now,”Silver calls out with pain in his voice.
“Quickly,quickly.”
The two ninjas jump down and greet Silver with great joy.
“I was followed here,the disciples found out that i was a spy and they've been trying to kill me ever since,”Silver said wincing everytime he inhaled.
“They sent four ninja after me.”
“I managed to kill one and wound..
Back to top Go down
Flarewind
Moderator Captain
Moderator Captain
Flarewind

Naruto:War of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto:War of Shadows   Naruto:War of Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:12 am

(before the stupid word limit cut me off by the way can that be fixed)
...“I managed to kill one and wound another,but they were to strong i barely made it here.”
“We have to warn the village!”Amy said as she started to panic.
“Their here!”Silver hissed in pain.
Almost as if on que a ninja skids to a stop a couple of yards in front of the trio.
“Amy!”Sonic yells urgently.
“Go,now!”
“Ok!”Amy replies affirmatively before running toward the village.
But before she reaches the forest she is stopped by another ninja,one that is all to familiar...

Will Silvers Assailants be stopped or will the trio meet their end.Who is the familiar ninja and who's side is he/she on.Find out next week until next chapter,I'm gonna get some R&R please reveiw my first chapter see ya!!!
Back to top Go down

Naruto:War of Shadows
Page 1 of 1