AnimeRPnetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Rp'ers who like talking about anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Roleplay: Ramen shop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makarov
Student
Student

Naruto Roleplay: Ramen shop. Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Roleplay: Ramen shop.   Naruto Roleplay: Ramen shop. I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Naruto Roleplay: Ramen shop. Ichirakuramen

Setting: Noon, Konohagakure (After a constant ten years of peace; so no fighting over here unless approved by me)

The Ramen shop (ラーメン一楽, Rāmen Ichiraku) is a small restaurant in Konohagakure, which serves ramen (ラーメン, rāmen). It is run by Kiyoshi and his daughter Kayari.
The Ramen shop is a common setting for various scenes , often being visited by ninjas.

Before posting, tell us a little about your character/s then tell us what you are doing , emotions will be gestured by "*" and IC talk in "...".

I'll start as both an exampls and to get this Roleplay going.

(I'll play as both the Ramen server "Kiyoshi" and mysterious customer by the name of "Takeshi" at this Roleplay)

*Kiyoshi just finished cleaning the counter and is ready to open up the shop*

"Another bright day to earn my living, Well I better open up if I want to get use of the lunch rush.."

*Kiyoshi approaches the door and flips the sign "Open" as he calls for his Daughter*

"Kayari...C'mon back to work"
Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay: Ramen shop.
Page 1 of 1