AnimeRPnetwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Rp'ers who like talking about anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the first rp of the site

Go down 
+2
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Flarewind
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

the first rp of the site - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:35 pm

As i take the blow and fade away from this world i use my self time bomb justu and it kills flare(cant dodge it stuns the whole body when said person is at less than 3% life) we both die and the reat of the spies fight among themselves
Back to top Go down
https://animerpnetwork.forumotion.com
ShadowPlague178
ShadowPlague178

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:57 pm

I appear out from the shadows and use Granny Chio's forbidden jutsu and sacrafice my self to rescue ShunMaster
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:08 am

I see the odama and i use my subsitution jutsu then i see you two fighting and its time to payyy.Shinra Tensei!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flarewind
Moderator Captain
Moderator Captain
Flarewind

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:13 am

the explosion sends me flying right by moizz but see as though im not completely dead yet use something i havent use in a long time
Life Transfer Jutsu!!!
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:14 am

To whom?
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:16 am

bro your dead sorry theres no escape it was like danzo bomb so you cant

o and moizz to your response your jutsu sends me flying and i regain stamina and escape into the forest and start making hand signs while runing then turn and use ressurection jutsu and bring back plague
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:33 am

Flarewind wrote:
the explosion sends me flying right by moizz but see as though im not completely dead yet use something i havent use in a long time
Life Transfer Jutsu!!!
cant ignore,somebody else has to revive u ask josh
your turn moizz
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:36 am

I saw you making hang signs and i stopped the ressurection then i coming head to head with my Shuriken Rasengan
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:39 am

When i see your hand coming at me and ....
the first rp of the site - Page 3 Sasuke_vs_naruto
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:56 am

Epic Boom affraid now?
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:59 am

Yes Epic boom lol!
we both fly into the forest and break about 5 trees each at the speed we were going and lay on gorund in aw, i start using medical ninjutsu on myself Cool
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:03 am

I summon a medical nin to help me .Then i saw you trying to heal yourself and I jump in the air and use my Flying Thunder God jutsu
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:05 am

MoiZzZ wrote:
I summon a medical nin to help me .Then i saw you trying to heal yourself and I jump in the air and use my Flying Thunder God jutsu
i transport myself to a different dimension 0.1 second before it hit and i heal my self the come back at the very top of the tall tree that didnt fall
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:07 am

I saw you and i jump and i using amateratsu
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:13 am

I sit still and say
me: time to end this Izanami
Izanami just incase u didnt know?:
once activated, this technique allows the user to trap an intended target within a repeating "loop" of events that have already occurred. Despite being able to become consciously aware of their situation, the victim is unable to significantly alter or escape from the inevitable progression of these events. Whilst under the effects of the technique, the target will stand motionlessly as the loop of events continually replays inside their mind.

As you stand motionless i make the finishing chidori and bolt you into the forest not killing you but severly injuring you
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:17 am

That was nothing because i have trapped you into my genjutsu long ago and when you though that you hit me i came and backstab you with my sword full by chidori
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:33 am

While you are forucsed on the figure I come behind you and chidori you in the back then after that theclome appears back to be plague when I revived him with the jutsu
Back to top Go down
xTerminatorx
xTerminatorx

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:46 am

I walk up to flare And use the impure world reincarnation
and he comes bak to life under my control.
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:53 am

Im off for a bit cause im hurted and exhaustive.
Back to top Go down
xTerminatorx
xTerminatorx

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:00 am

I use my space-time distortion jutsu to leave the area and
leave the revived flare to fight.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:01 am

I see flare and quickly go after him with me and plague i use chidori plague uses rasengan and after the five minutes passsed my clones attacked terminator
Back to top Go down
xTerminatorx
xTerminatorx

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:09 am

I use shadow clone jutsu and disapear inside all
the clones.
Back to top Go down
xTerminatorx
xTerminatorx

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:13 am

I then have my clones kuchyose summon different beasts to attack shunmastery as I make my escape.
Back to top Go down
xTerminatorx
xTerminatorx

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:20 am

They summon spiders,snakes, and birds.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid
Admin
Admin
Phantom Thief Kaito Kid

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:58 pm

I use susanoo and strike which blows away and destroy the clones and summonings and i thrust my sword at terminator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first rp of the site   the first rp of the site - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the first rp of the site
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next